CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

So this movie just makes me happy. It is funny, has a good meaning and has some catchy phrases. I have watched it several days in a row with the kids! My kids love it and that makes me happy too. Some of my favorite phrases are

"STEVE"
"You did it Chicken Brent"
"A scrunchee, Wow I haven't seen one of those since 1995"
"You and I both know how you get around Gummy Bears"
"Peanut brittle, if either one of us touch it we will go into anaphilactic shock"
"you thought having allergies would make you more attractive?"
"Uh-Oh"
"I can't believe I am gonna be a temporary professional weather person!"
"Our towns hero and my metaphorical son"
"Who Am I?"
"I need a Celery, Stat"
"come on Steve, We've got Diem to Carpe"
"Flying Car II Now with wings"
"NO SCHOOL!"


Needless to say there are a lot of funny phrases that just make me giggle and for a few hours I laugh and don't think much about the world.

If you haven't seen it, You need to. FUNNY!, and seriously it really makes my day.

Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment