CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow, Groceries, and Posters

There are days when Happiness is hard for me to find. Today wasn't one of those days.

I LOVE SNOW! I woke up this morning and I looked out the window and it was coming down! LOTS and LOTS, and I thought wow, if we lived in Washington or on the East Coast, Schools would have been cancelled, but we live in UTAH! Most schools don't shut down unless you can't get to them, he he. So I got up and got the kids ready and took them to school.

I then went shopping with a friend. I really enjoy grocery shopping much more when I have a friend to talk to while doing it. Today was just such a day. It was nice to have her there. We had a good talk and enjoyed each others company all while getting that nasty Shopping chore out of the way. (Have you caught that I hate shopping yet?)

Tonight I got together with other members of the PTA as we are preparing for a big event. The Elementary Winter Olympics! It is going to be our big activity/fundraiser. We are excited to be putting this on and we want to get the kids really excited about it, so we got together tonight to make posters. We made 8 posters and point cards for the judges. It was a lot of fun to sit and visit with the other ladies and make posters. It was like being in High school again :) So much fun!

Have a happy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment