CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can't get this song out of my head!

It is a great thing and it makes me smile, and I can't get it out of my head!

The song is from Michael McLean's M2B:) soundtrack. It is called Paul and John. I love it and OOOOOOOO I am having a good time with it today. I have had several OOOOOOOHHH moments today. Tonight is the best one. I got ready to go to the gym and I walked outside and it was really foggy. The first thing that came to my mind was A foggy day (Frank Sinatra) I started singing it and realized that my town would fit in this song really well. I sang it all the way to the gym and then I sang it again as I left the gym! I was having so much fun. Anyway I like to sing OOOOOOHHH with Michael as he sings on his cd. I love it. I am always happy when I am singing that song. My kids look at me funny when I sing along as loud as I can, but it is worth it!

I am looking forward to many more OOOOOOOHHHHH moments in my life!


When I sing OOOooooOoOoooOOHHHHhHHHhhh!

Cynthia

1 comments:

Anonymous

What a great smilie moment!! I am so excited to have my M2B:) book on it's way!! I can't wait to read it and listen to the CD. It will go on my MP3 along with Hold On the Light Will Come. I love what good music can do for our mood. Hope you have a great day.

Post a Comment