CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exercise exchange :)

I have not been very good at making a lot of friends in the ward I live in. I have one really really good friend that I do a lot with. It isn't like I am not friends with people, I just don't do things with them very often. Anyway I need to branch out. Anyway I volunteered to watch one of my friends kids and we got to talking and we have quite a bit in common. We are around the same age (she is 3 years younger, lucky her). We decided that we should exchange babysitting so that we could go work out. Well so far so good. She watched my kids yesterday so I could go work with my physical trainer and I watched her kids this morning.

I love the little moments in life, the kids were so cute, and you can tell that they love their mommy very much. My daughter loved playing with them and thought it was neat to have some kids in the house when her brother and sister were at school.

I enjoy being a mom. I love the ups and downs and the neat things I have learned. Being a mom makes me happy, Exercising makes me happy and New friends make me happy. Have a great day!

Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment