CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Spending time with mom

I don't get a whole lot of time with my mom as we live in different cities. Today my mom took me to the Salon and I got my hair cut. I love to go there with my mom and we have turned it into a tradition. Every few months we go and get our hair done, or pedicures, or manicures, etc. It is so much fun!

I got my hair cut today. It feels so good to get all the damaged ends cut off. My head feels lighter. I just love the feel of healthy hair.

Even though my poor daughter isn't feeling well (which was the cause of all her beastly behavior last night) I was still able to go with my mom to the salon and enjoy some time with her. That really makes me happy :)

Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment